How to Avoid Using Hemorrhoids Treatments and Why? (Piles)
Piles treatment with alcohol
Pile patients can be exposed to alcohol both in their application and in their consumption. Pile patients are not the only ones who can be affected by alcohol. Hemorrhoids sufferers should avoid alcohol.
It is risky to use isopropyl alcohol on hemorrhoids. In other words, It can be dangerous to use it on hemorrhoids that are irritated and have an open or closed wound. This can cause inflammation and worsen the pain.
In other words, Alcohol can also dehydrate the body, which may lead to difficulty in bowel movements. Hemorrhoids can make it very painful to pass large, hard stool.
Therefore, This causes hemorrhoids symptoms such as swelling, inflammation and anal bleeding to flare up. In other words, Increased blood pressure is linked to frequent ingestion of alcohol.
High blood pressure puts excessive pressure on the veins, which further pressesurizes the anal and pelvic regions.
Also, alcoholism can cause liver damage which can have a negative effect on piles. To avoid pile complications, it is best to say no to alcohol.
Treatment of piles with cow urine
For instance, Many people believe cow’s urine can be used to treat piles, among other ailments.
Proctologists warn that cow urine is not safe or reliable for piles treatment. Infection can result from retaining urine in the affected area. Go to a surgeon for the best treatment for Piles.
If there are any harmful bacteria found in cow urine, it can often lead to stomach infections. People who consume cow urine have to force their kidneys into removing the waste. Hemorrhoids can be treated with cow urine.
Kerosene oil for piles treatment
For piles treatment, kerosene oil can prove to be very dangerous. Intoxication can result from frequent exposure to kerosene or consumption, which can lead to nausea, headaches, dizziness, vomiting, and dizziness.
Additionally, the long-term use of kerosene on external hemorrhoids could lead to the formation of skin cancerous cells or the development of dermal cancerous cells.
In 2010, a medical study found that kerosene self injection for irritated hemorrhoids was not very common. The patient died of heart attack within 24 hours. Kerosene oil is not recommended to treat hemorrhoids.
After you’ve tried the above-mentioned methods to treat piles, contact a professional immediately. It will make your life easier to know that there is a permanent and safe treatment available for piles.
What is the best treatment for hemorrhoids?
It is not difficult to find a solution for hemorrhoids quickly if you don’t have the right knowledge. Above all, Laser treatment is the most effective and safest way to get rid of hemorrhoids.
Our best surgeons and proctologists are highly trained in laser surgery for piles. In other words, Many pile surgeries have been performed by our doctors, including in the most severe cases.
Similarly, Advanced laser treatment can be used to treat piles quickly and efficiently because it can be performed either under local or general anesthesia depending on the patient’s condition.
Laser treatment for piles is preferred by surgeons because it offers the following advantages:
- During the procedure, there are no injuries or cuts.
- It is painless and quick
- Minimal blood loss
- Only the next day you can return to work or college
- In 5-7 days, you can expect a complete and rapid recovery
- The surgery is performed with minimal discomfort
- You can return home the same day as your discharge from hospital
- Laser surgery takes approximately 30 minutes.
- There are no major dietary restrictions
- This technique produces the best aesthetic results compared to traditional open surgeries
- There are very low chances of infection and complications such as damage to the sphincter or fecal leakage.
- The success rate is high, more than 95%
- We offer these benefits to make laser treatment of piles more affordable for our patients:
- No cost EMI option
- Within one week of treatment, free follow-up consultation
- You can safely pick up and drop off your patient at the hospital on the day you receive the laser treatment
- Our team approves insurance claims on behalf of the patient
In conclusion, To schedule a consultation with one our experts near you,because you can call us or click the “Book Appointment” icon. The medical coordinator will confirm your appointment slot according to your preferences and answer any questions or concerns.