With the upgradation in the lifestyle, the demand for high-rise buildings is increasing slowly. There is about a 44% surge in both the launch and scale of high-rise buildings in India. There is a growing need for civil engineers who are highly specialized in designing high-rise buildings. Aspirants who wish to upgrade their career in this field must enroll for High Rise Building Design In Delhi. This course helps you become familiar with the different software tools which are used in the field, such as AutoCAD, ETABS, SAFE, Tekla Structural Designer, ComFlor, RFEM, and STAAD.Pro and Revit.
This course follows an integrated approach for designing an overview of relevant theory with the best examples. This course also includes 24 hands-on projects, which one in apply in their learnings to real-life case studies. Let us have a look at the features of the postgraduate course in high-rise building design:
- Industry experts mainly teach postgraduate courses to give a better understanding of the subject. You will be able to attend the class based on your convenience.
- This course mainly focuses on project-based learning, which enables one to gain knowledge concerning industry relevance. These projects only not boost the understanding of the industry but also helps strengthen the portfolio.
- The curriculum is designed by industry experts working in sectors closely aligned with high-rise building design and analysis. This course ensures that the skillset necessary for this matches the industry requirement.
- The post-graduate course also covers physical and helps define the characteristics of different structures found in high-rise buildings. This course also covers advanced concepts in structural engineering.
- This course is well-structured, and this helps you gain practical knowledge from the comfort of your home. A postgraduate course is comprehensive and industry-focused. The course is designed to meet the needs of the industry.
- This course covers the fundamentals of civil engineering, 2D/3D drafting, design, and analysis using software tools.
- This course provides equal importance to both RCC building design and steel structure building design.
- This course covers the design structure of tensile structures and composite structures, which are used with relevant software in the civil domain.
- This course also goes with the design of different types of structures that are used in high-rise buildings, and the physical characteristics are in alignment with Indian standard codes.
Aspirants will gain domain-related knowledge in modeling, analysis, and design of high-rise and tall buildings. With this course, you will have the chance to get placed in top MNCs across India. After completing this course, applicants must apply for roles such as site engineer, BIM modeler, design engineer, structural engineer, steel connection design engineer, and structural design engineer.
Interested candidates must enroll for higher education in filed such as infrastructure engineering and management and also construction engineering. To work on different projects, one must enroll in High Rise Building Design In Hyderabad. This course will provide a practical understanding of what one will take on at a larger scale.