Don’t know anything about youngsters around you but those around me are pretty obsessed with social media. Let me give an example. We are out to have dinner but my kids will always be busy with their cellphones. I and my wife would talk to each other and will sometimes complain about why our lives have become like this. Recently she has also joined the club . Now she also makes photos for the Instagram stories.
In our last outing, my youngster suddenly started shouting at my wife to send the snap otherwise the streak will break. My wife responded abruptly like a robot and made a photo of me to send to him. He was laughing after seeing the photo and after some seconds my wife was also laughing hard. She let me watch the photo and I looked surprised and awful. Well she was praising my son about the fact that he saved the snap otherwise it would have been gone and the picture was too good to lose.
That was enough for me. As some of you might have guessed already others haven’t let me tell you by myself. I am not good with technology and gadgets. But with all the snap-gone chat and self-destructive message settings, I was a little curious about the whole thing. Did you know that
- America is leading the list of most Snapchat users with a number of 108 million.
- According to 2020 statistics, Snapchat is one of the top 15 most used social media apps.
Well, the reason behind all the popularity is certainly the unique feature. One of the main features is the self-destructive property in the Snapchat app. Just like in the old classic Hollywood movies where an important message was delivered for just a particular person through the pen or gadget and as soon as it was received it will go off with a boom. The main reason behind the whole self-destruction was to stop illegal sharing or forwarding of the same message to other people. Snapchat works on the same rule. Not like other apps where a message can be shared and forwarded, here on Snapchat, you can’t forward a message. Moreover, even if you take a screenshot, Snapchat lets the sender know about your activities with a notification.
In short, all of my efforts to know about what kind of media is shared by my teenagers on this app were in vain. They would send me a pic of flowers or dinner and that will be all. Most of the time they are seen taking photos and selfies of themselves but I had no idea who was on the receiving end of those photos. So I was about to go insane and leave the app when one of much younger office colleague told me about the best android spy app the OgyMogy.
I would like to share the description of the app and Snapchat spy app features in his words with all of you.
- The ogyMogy spy app offers social media monitoring features like parental control for parents to know bout the social media activities of their kids.
- One of the features i.e Snapchat spy apps is a total blessing for parents.
- It let the user have access to all the Snapchat activities of the target person remotely without letting them know.
- That means you can know what kind of picture your teenagers capture and share with their friends.
- Sexting and sharing nude and unethical images are very common on this app. The self-destructive facility makes a delusion that the data is safe. But little did the user know that there is always a way to share or save the data. So in case you want to know about your teen Snapchat activities just get the best android spy app the OgyMogy.
- You can read all the text messages sent or received through the app as well. Know about code messages among teenagers and friends and make sure no kind of abusive message or foul language is used by your teenagers.
All the data is saved on the web portal of the OgyMogy cell phone spy app so you can check out the chat history details of the teen with just a few clicks