A memory module or RAM is a printed circuit board installed within your laptop or desktop computer. These modules allow simple and quick replacement and installation in electronic devices, including computer systems, servers, and a workstation. Alternatively referred to as a memory board or memory stick. This review will discuss specifications, features, and reviews of the kvr667d2k2/2gr – Kingston Technology memory module.
Most laptop and desktop computers use RAM modules or chips that can hold 8 bits/byte. On the other hand, high-end workstations and servers usually have 9 bits, and it is usually used as a parity bit for the detection of errors. The cooling design on the RAM module helps it to keep cool while functioning and through heat away from the CPU and Motherboard.
Kingston Technology is a US-based multinational computer technology company that designs, manufactures, and supports flash-based memory and other computer devices. Headquartered in California, the company has more than 3,000 employees globally. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, UK, Taiwan, and Ireland. The company is the largest producer of hx426c15sbk8/128 – Kingston 12GB Kit, retaining about 68% of the worldwide RAM module market share. Also, it provides supply chain and contract manufacturing services for system OEMs and semiconductor manufacturers. Following are the details about our product.
- Brand: Kingston
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Voltage: 1.8 Volts
- Computer Memory Type: DDR2 SDRAM
- Condition: Refurbished
- Voltage 1.8 Volts
- Color: DDR2 667MHz
- Item Weight: 1.58 ounces
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Dimensions (inches): 6.5 x 3.45 x 0.3
- Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB DDR2
As Kingston is an industry-leading PC memory designer and manufacturer, this module is done with the system integrator and Whitebox user in mind. The company’s high-value RAM devices are engineered to meet the standards of the IT industry to ensure quality. This module is best suited for those who buy memory by specifications and are in search of competitively priced memory, 100 % tested to meet the specs.
It can be used in Designed for ASRock, Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, DFI, Gigabyte, Gateway, HP Compaq, Intel, LG, Lenovo, MSI, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and Supermicro, Computer Models. Also, it undergoes stringent quality assurance testing to make sure reliability and high performance.
The Kingston Technology kvr667d2k2/2gr comes with several features, which are as follows.
The module is able to take on more and can multitask with ease by expanding your system’s ability to handle/manage greater workloads.
- Exceptional Performance
Kingston memory upgrade speeds up loading times, enhances the computer’s ability to handle high workloads, and boosts its responsiveness.
Kingston’s tech devices have to undergo a quality test to ensure that they are reliable and can provide better or up-to-the-mark performance.
- After testing and troubleshooting, our customer’s system spent 11 hours, and of course, we were unable to bill the customer for this. The computer turned off without any signs and warnings. The issue was in the motherboard or in the memory. I ordered the Kingston memory module, and when I got the device, I installed that into our customer’s system; after that, the device was working perfectly fine.
- We had an old computer system we built for our grandson from spare parts. The computer was an old generation P2B Asus Deluxe motherboard along with a Core Duo processor from Intel. Recently, the system failed to post, and we discovered that it had a bad memory module. We ordered the Kingston RAM module and installed that on our computer. As the device is too old, it did not affect that much, but we are hopeful that the computer will last for about 2 to 3 more years.
- The RAM that I got had a different part number on it than what the website was showing. With a little doubt, I installed that into my system. My system instantly recognized the newly installed module, and then I had 3 GB of random-access memory. Moreover, since then, my computer has been working perfectly fine, and it feels so reliable. Also, the RAM operates at the speed that was advertised.
Kingston being the pioneer, and the largest manufacturer of RAM, cannot disappoint you ever by making any faulty or unreliable device. Just like this one, the other two modules, including Kingston 12GB Kit hx426c15sbk8/128 and khx1600c9d3k3/6gx – Kingston, can also be used if you are a computer user or an IT professional. If you are looking to buy IT and computer hardware accessories online, visit our online platform Harddiskdirect.com. We have a wide range of IT accessories from RAM modules to motherboards to graphics cards at discounted prices.