Choosing the right pair of sunglasses is a lot like dating. You want to find someone who looks good and makes you feel good too. That being said, one can easily get overwhelmed by so many options when shopping for shades. So, in this post we are going to share some tips for choosing the best Lacoste glasses
Be sure to choose the right shape.
It’s important to choose a frame that suits your face shape, because otherwise, it can make you look worse than if you were wearing no glasses at all. If you’re unsure of what shape your face is, there are plenty of guides online to help find out.
Here are some examples of different face shapes and how to choose the right frame for them:
- Square – A square-shaped face will work well with square frames or rectangular ones which cut across the forehead but don’t have much projection (the distance from the front surface of lens). Rounder lenses may not look good on this type of face shape as they emphasize its width even more than usual!
Know how big your nose bridge is and pick a frame accordingly.
When you’re choosing the best Lacoste glasses frames, it’s important to know your nose bridge size. If you have a small nose bridge, find a frame that fits your nose bridge. If you have a large nose bridge, find a frame that has a larger bridge.
If we look at our own experience as an example: my husband has always had trouble finding eyeglasses that fit his face properly because he has such a long face and large nose (and yes–his momma named him after Ralph Lauren). Fortunately for him (and all of us), we found some great frames at EyeWeb.Com!
Get the right lens power and material.
The lens power is the measure of how much light the lens will let in. It’s measured in diopters, and if you wear glasses for distance vision, you’ll want to get a higher number. If your eyesight is worse than average and you have trouble seeing things up close, you may want to consider getting a lower number so that everything doesn’t look too blurry all the time.
Lenses are made out of different materials–plastic, glass or polycarbonate (a type of plastic). Each one has its own benefits: plastic lenses are lightweight but scratch easily; glass lenses are heavier but more durable; polycarbonate blends the best qualities from both materials into one great pair! You can also tint or polarize your lenses depending on what kind of environment suits your needs best–for example if there’s lots of glare where I live then polarized sunglasses would be ideal because they reduce glare by filtering out certain wavelengths while allowing others through so I can see clearly again without squinting every five minutes!
Choose the right color combination.
When you’re shopping for Lacoste eyeglasses, you can choose a color that suits your skin tone, personality and style. For example:
- If you have fair to medium skin and want a pair of glasses that will complement it well, then go with white frames. A classic look that never goes out of fashion!
- If you have dark brown or black hair with blue eyes and want something different from the norm (and less obvious), try grey-blue lenses instead of black ones. They’ll make sure people notice those beautiful blues even more than usual!
- If they’re not already part of your wardrobe but bright red trousers are something new for this season (or any season), why not add some flare by getting red frames too? They’ll match perfectly without being too much effort on anyone’s part – including yours!
Get advice from your optician.
When you’re looking to buy Lacoste prescription glasses, it’s important to seek advice from an optician. You can find one by searching for one in your area or asking your eye doctor for recommendations.
When you meet with an optician, be sure to ask them the following questions:
- How long have they been working as an optician? (It’s best to see someone who has been practicing for at least five years.)
- Where did they receive their training and certification? (You want someone who is qualified in the field of vision correction.)
- What types of frames do they stock in their shop–and what brands do they recommend?
Once you’ve visited with an optician and picked out a pair of glasses that fit well on your face and suit your style preferences, make sure that the prescription inside those frames is accurate before purchasing them online!
By choosing the best from Lacoste frames, you can select one that looks good on you!
If you want to choose the best Lacoste glasses for your face shape, then you should consider the following factors:
- The frame should fit your face shape
- The lens power should be suitable for your eyesight
- The nose bridge should be comfortable and not pinch or scratch the nose skin.
We hope you’ve found our tips helpful and that they’ve helped you choose the best Lacoste glasses. If you want to learn more about the brand or find out how to get your own pair of Lacoste glasses, visit us at www.eyeweb.com today!