A type of messenger marketing known as “telegram marketing” entails promoting a brand via Telegram. You can expand your reach, increase sales, and assist customers in exploring your service by using this channel.
Why Should Your Company Make Use of Telegram Marketing?
Telegram is a messaging app that can be used on any device and is hosted in the cloud: computers, tablets, and smartphones. It’s quick, safe, and free. It lets people send text messages and share files, videos, and photos. To better interact with your audience, you can also set up groups and channels.
As of April 2020, Wire’s crowd has developed to 400 million dynamic month to month clients. Every day, 1.5 million people sign up for the app and download it. The following benefits are made possible by the platform’s rising popularity for marketers:
- Enables marketers to inform their audience. Telegram channels make this a possibility. Invite your current clients to join a public or private channel you’ve created. Add more product images and videos, inform subscribers about the brand’s history, and introduce your staff. Inform customers of upcoming sales and hot deals.
- Improves marketers’ communication with customers. You can interact directly with your customers by using Telegram groups. You and your audience can communicate with one another and interact with one another in a Telegram group chat. You can likewise add chairmen to proficiently deal with your gathering more. You can allow your devoted customers to assist new leads by answering questions about your product or service in a group. Telegram Groups are a fantastic way to establish community.
- Enables brands to provide 24/7 customer support. Chatbots come into their own at this point. An online assistant known as a chatbot can simplify everyday tasks. Delegate FAQ responses, order processing, and client consultations to chatbots, which are available round-the-clock. Along these lines, your client service group can figure out additional muddled problems. With SendPulse, you can build a chatbot without having any technical knowledge and create auto-reply flows to send messages when a user types in a keyword you specify, such as “delivery,” “price,” or “refund.”
- Enables brands to increase website traffic. Invite customers to check out your new collection, share a link to your client reviews, or share links to your landing pages. You’ll see an increase in site page views as a result.
- Enhance user involvement. This is simple to do with Telegram polls. To find out what your customers think of your product or service, create a poll with multiple choices; Create a quiz in which you will explain why a user selected the incorrect option. The final choice is particularly useful for educational services. You can make your polls anonymous.
Let’s learn how to incorporate all of these tools into your strategy now that you are aware of the advantages of using Telegram.
Strategy for Marketing on Telegram
- Step 1. Set an objective.
The first step in any strategy is to set a goal. The tools you’ll use, content formats, and KPIs to measure will be predetermined by your goal. The following objectives can be pursued with Telegram:
- attracting visitors to your website;
- enhancing customer satisfaction;
- establishing relationships of trust with your audience;
- routine tasks being automated;
- assisting customers;
- boosting sales.
You can, for instance, set up a private channel for your most devoted customers if you want to increase sales while also establishing trustworthy relationships with current clients. Create a poll for them to choose the items they want to receive a discount on, let them be the first to know about upcoming sales, and so on.
- Step 2. Make a Message account.
Now that you’ve decided on your objectives, it’s time to get started. There are three choices for you to choose from: a chatbot, channel, or group
A chat where you can add many people is called a group. Members can send messages, pictures, videos, and audio files after joining. You can make either a public or a confidential gathering. Any user can join, find it in a search, and view its history if it is open to the public. If it is private, you must manually add people to it or use an invite link to invite them.
The purpose of Telegram channels is to send messages to a large number of people. The number of members that can join them is unlimited. There are a few things that set a group apart from a channel. First, a channel can only be posted to by its administrators. Besides, every part is informed of each and every new post. In contrast to groups, members of a channel see the channel’s name and picture rather than the sender as a whole. The channel’s admins have better visibility than the channel’s members. The members can only be seen by the owner and the admins.
Assuming your organisation grows rapidly, many clients associate with your help group everyday. You absolutely require a chatbot. This is a remote helper that impersonates genuine change with a client in view of a pre-planned situation. Users can get more information about your brand from chatbots, see catalogues, see prices, set up consultations, answer frequently asked questions, close deals, and automate routine tasks. Its adaptability is up to you. The better it works, the more you “teach” it.
Use of Telegram Marketing
There are numerous platforms and tools available to you when it comes to online marketing your business. Facebook and Twitter, for example, are well-known and relatively simple to use. Telegram, on the other hand, might be the best option for you if you’re looking for a messaging app that also offers additional features for marketers and businesses.
You can discuss your products and services with potential clients or customers by creating groups and channels in Telegram. You can also use bots to automate certain tasks and save time and effort by integrating them into your Telegram account.
Additionally, Telegram’s cloud-based infrastructure and robust security features make it ideal for protecting sensitive information while still allowing you to easily reach a large audience. Therefore, Telegram is worth a try if you want to boost your marketing efforts by using an innovative messaging platform.
This Article is Written by Growth Salad. Growth Salad is Best Digital Marketing Company in Dehradun that offers a wide range of services to help businesses grow and succeed online. Our services include digital marketing strategy, search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more.
We are an Award-Wining LinkedIn marketing Agency, helping businesses leverage the power of the world’s largest professional network to reach their target audience and generate leads. At Growth Salad, we believe that every business is unique, and that’s why we offer customized solutions that are tailored to your specific needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to increase your online visibility, drive more traffic to your website, or boost your sales and revenue.
Read More – Here