Netgear WiFi router is famous among millions of users across the globe for incredible WiFi coverage and unbeatable performance. The router spreads its WiFi signals from one corner to another corner of your house without signal drop. But, to make the most out of your Netgear router, you need to set it up in a proper way. Though setting up Netgear router is not a difficult task, still hundreds of users take the process as rocket science. If you are also standing in the same queue of those who are getting issues with Netgear router login and setup, then you have opened the right page. This piece of writing covers all the tested and proven hacks to help you fix router login and setup-related issues on the fly. Let’s start over and know the Netgear router troubleshooting tips.
Note: One of the major reasons for getting Netgear router login issues can be routerlogin.net not working issue or invalid login details. If you have also received such kind of error messages, we will guide you to do a proper router login without receiving any kind of error messages. Let’s read!
How to Perform Netgear Router Login?
First things first, you need to connect your Netgear router to the modem using an Ethernet cable or in a wireless manner.
- Ensure that both your Netgear router and modem are plugged in properly and getting a proper power from a working socket.
- Thereafter, wait for the router’s power LED turns solid green. If it doesn’t, wait for other couple of minutes.
- Once your router and modem are properly connected, get access to computer or laptop and launch a web browser of your choice.
- Enter the router’s default web address, routerlogin.net in the URL bar of the browser and press Enter.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the default router’s admin name and password into the prompted boxes. Enter them carefully and once you are done, hit Log In.
- This will take you to the Netgear router login page.
Routerlogin.net Not Working?
Follow the troubleshooting tips provided below in correct order in order to fix routerlogin.net not working issue:
- Make sure that your router and modem are properly connected and getting sufficient power.
- Check the Ethernet cable. Make sure that it is well working. If you have connected the devices wirelessly, ensure that you are connected to the correct network. Also, ensure that the cable is tightly and properly connected to the correct ports of your router and modem.
- Update the internet browser to the latest version to fix routerlogin.net not working issue and to do a proper Netgear router login. If the issue still persist after updating the web browser, opt for other one.
- Be sure to have the correct Netgear router login details.
Note: If you are not sure about Netgear router login admin name and password, without delay, refer to its manual.
Once you are successfully logged in, navigate to the Netgear Genie setup wizard and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Netgear router setup with ease. If you want to complete the Netgear router setup without any issues, please follow them as they are provided.
Now that you are done with manual configuration of your Netgear router, unplug it and place in anywhere in your home.
Just in case, you find the manual method a bit tricky and don’t want to use it for Netgear router setup, then simply skip it. Don’t be in pressure! But, how to complete the Netgear router setup process? Don’t worry! We will provide you the easiest method to get the job done and that is using the WPS method.
Netgear Router Configuration via WPS
- Make sure that your Netgear router and modem are placed closer to each other. Apart from this, your devices must receive a continuous power,
- Now, press the router’s WPS button.
- Wait for some time and press the WPS button on your modem.
And, that’s it! Netgear router configuration process is completed via WPS. On the off chance if your modem doesn’t have the WPS function, download and install the Netgear app and use it for Netgear router configuration process.
The Last Words
Our Netgear router troubleshooting guide to fix Netgear router login and setup-related issues ends here. We actually hope that the hacks we have listed here were helpful to you. Did the fixes help you fix Netgear router login, routerlogin.net not working, and Netgear router setup issue? If yes, then you are all set to make the most out of your Netgear router.